0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What classes are NOT protected by federal law and/or California state law?
2. Who is protected from harassment in the workplace?
3. Andrea, a 45–year old Caucasian woman works as a messenger. A coworker
once called her an idiot when she failed to deliver an urgent message. Is this an
example of unlawful harassment?
4. Based on the scenario in question 3, what would this be considered?
5. If a person continues to offend someone, what kind of harassment may be
6. Who decides if behavior is unwelcome?
7. Which of the following examples could be considered quid pro quo harassment?
8. What is third party harassment?
9. If someone is being offensive around you, what should you do?
10. If you are only joking with someone, and they repeatedly take offense, are you
harassing that person?
11. Can compliments be considered harassment?
12. At what point should you stop a certain behavior, such as joking or touching
another person (even if it’s just a pat on the back), in your work environment?
13. A coworker keeps turning down my offer to take him out. Should I keep trying?
14. If a coworker does not identify as the gender they were born as, you should
15. Which of the following is NOT an example of Retaliation against someone who
makes a claim of harassment or participates in a harassment claim investigation?
16. How many occurrences of quid pro quo sexual harassment must occur before it’s
17. This law provides monetary compensation in the form of damages in cases of
intentional employment discrimination
18. Which of the following may not be considered reasonable steps to prevent harassment from
19. If an employee files a claim of harassment, the supervisor/manager should NOT
20. If an employee tells a supervisor they are being harassed, the supervisor must: